Expand your knowledge of multisensory instruction, access materials information and support for continued development beyond our professional development courses.
Our instructors come to your classroom to guide and support you in delivering Phonics First® and Structures lessons.Coaching benefits:
- Refresh instructional strategies from the course
- Learn ways to individualize components for all students
- Receive guidance for incorporating our curriculum into your schedule
- Gain confidence delivering the curriculum
- Facilitate discussion between teachers and administrators
Blog - Think, Ready, Read!
Think, Ready, Read! is our interactive blog. Don't miss your weekly Multisensory Monday activities as well as thought-provoking discussions and observations about teaching and learning with Phonics First® and Structures.Visit
Access a variety of teaching tools — from teacher resources to student readers, assessments and manipulatives. Our resources equip teachers with the knowledge and expertise needed to transform struggling students into skilled readers, ultimately making learning fun and exciting.
All Brainspring trained teachers receive a free-access pass to our Members Area. Here you can download course documents, lesson resources, student materials, multisensory activities, and more. Check back often, we update with new material regularly.