The Handwriting Program for Print workbook provides large models for tracing that allow students to use arm muscles to learn letters. Small models are provided on 1 1/2-inch lined practice paper to facilitate the transition to regular writing paper.
- Both large and small letter models to be traced and copied.
- Large models which exaggerate the differences between letter forms (like r and n).
- Strategies for eliminating letter reversals.
- Names and symbols for each of the lines to help teach proper letter placement.
- A one-stroke method that prepares children for cursive writing.
- Techniques for children to write and spell words as they learn to write new letters