Illustrated readers reinforce 10 different vowel sounds.
- Includes 10 different readers that reinforce key phonics concepts in the context of age-appropriate stories
- Features colorful illustrations that provide important picture cues and keep students engaged
- Highlights new words and sight words on the last page of each reader
- Readers contain 8 pages each
Focus on a separate short vowel sound with each illustrated reader:
- Book 1-James and the Good Day
- Book 2-Jane and Babe
- Book 3-What Will the Seal Eat?
- Book 4-Lee and the Team
- Book 5-Kite Day at Pine Lake
- Book 6-Di and the Mice
- Book 7-Bo and Rose
- Book 8-Is Jo Home?
- Book 9-Rube and the Tube
- Book 10-Stu's Tune
Each set includes 1 each of 10 titles.
View Sample Page