An entire year of review with lights and sounds to engage students
The perfect center activity! Engage students in language arts with the power of our electronic pen and cards! Use with Hot Dots Talking Pen (sold separately).
Aligned with NCTE and state standards, cards target 25 key grade–level skill categories per set. Use to practice word study, phonics, grammar, reading comprehension, writing and much more. Multiple-choice questions prepare students to encounter this format on standardized tests.
- Each set of 300 double–sided cards includes 600 multiple–choice questions
- Encourages students to work independently
- Supports differentiation as you match skill–based cards to student needs
- Provides immediate positive auditory and visual feedback through the pen's twinkling lights and playful sound effects
- Helps students become familiar with multiple–choice questions
- Cards measure 5"L x 5"H
- Each set of 300 double–sided cards includes 600 multiple–choice questions, all organized in a storage box with divider tabs, plus an Activity Guide, answer key, and progress tracking sheet
View 4th Grade Skills