Scope and Sequence
- so, he, fly
- Exceptions— ild, old, ind, ost
- Three sounds of –ed
- Suffixes without base change
- Twin-consonant syllable division
- Nontwin-consonant syllable division
- Prefix a
Materials for Level 3
- Student Reader includes decodable text, controlled for phonics and sight word knowledge.
- Student Workbook provides extended practice and reinforcement for the decoding and comprehension skills presented in the Reader.
- Teacher’s Guide contains scripted, explicit lessons for teaching every concept in the S.P.I.R.E. scope and sequence.
- Blackline Masters include materials for teaching Key Word Concepts, Concept Mastery Fluency Drills, and for assessing phonics skills and word identification.
- Manipulatives for Demonstration and Drill include sets of phonogram cards, letter sets, word cards, and a magnet board with magnetized Sound Circles and Syllable Rectangle for the Phoneme Segmentation activity.
- Word Cards Red, yellow and green Word Cards are color-coded to assist students and teachers in daily fluency practice. Green and yellow cards list 2 types of decodable words and red cards list frequently used non-decodable words, or sight words. (6” x 4”)
There are no products listed under this category.