Phonological Awareness and Beginning Phonics Program
Grades Pre K –1
The Sounds Sensible® kit offers structured, sequential, hands-on instruction to develop phonological awareness and beginning phonics skills. Its Orton-Gillingham philosophy makes Sounds Sensible® uniquely effective as part of an intervention, prevention or inclusion reading program.
The Sounds Sensible® kit includes:
- A Teacher’s Manual providing structured lessons and direct instruction
- Blackline Masters containing games, cards, handwriting masters, Key Word Concept Sheets, Sound Contrast Sheets and Sound Tap Sheets
- Interactive games and over 800 picture-letter cards that ensure retention and make learning fun
- Listening (sound discrimination and categorization)
- Rhyming (matching, generating, categorizing, and onset and rime)
- Segmentation and deletion (sentence, syllable and phoneme)
- Letter formation (manuscript)
- Sound-symbol relationships (consonants and short vowel a)
- Dictation (phonemes and words)
- Simultaneous oral spelling
There are no products listed under this category.