Phonics First® Level I Refresher E-Learning Training
Kindergarten through 5th Grade teachers who have completed Phonics First® Level I or Phonics First® Primary
This self-paced, online class uses videos, on-screen animations, activities and quizzes to review the Brainspring Phonics First® Level I Orton-Gillingham methodology. Class content includes a thorough review of multisensory techniques, strategies, and concepts to support delivery with fidelity.
- Lesson plan components
- Visual, auditory, tactile-kinesthetic techniques for phonetic and non-phonetic words
- Syllabication strategies
- Interactive discussion board
- Instructors available to answer questions
Upon completion, participants will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of each lesson component
- Be better prepared to deliver Phonics First® lessons with fidelity
Prerequisite: Completion of Phonics First® Level I or Phonics First® Primary
E-Learning Class Hours: 6-7 (60 days to complete from date of purchase)
Contact us to discuss your state requirements for dyslexia and other literacy initiatives.
All Self-Paced Online Professional Development courses are released on a biweekly schedule. Participants have 30 days to complete the course.