Cook up early literacy skills! Familiar-looking cans and their corresponding contents reinforce each letter of the alphabet.
- Features a can for every letter, each holding an uppercase and lowercase letter plus 5 object cards featuring reallife photos on one side and word labels on the reverse
- Supports alphabet awareness, letter sounds, and recognition of letter shapes
- Builds early vocabulary, oral language, sorting and fine motor skills
- Includes 130 diecut photo cards, 52 colorcoded letters (red vowels, blue consonants), and 26 durable cardboard cans with lids
- Activity Guide includes interventions
- Cans measure 3" in diameter x 4.25"H
I got this set in order to work more with my pre-school son on letter/sound recognition this summer. He loves them. I did notice that there were some pictures with association confusion (such as the picture of an envelope for E at which my son immediately said "Mail" for "M") that may need to be adjusted, but I am extremely pleased overall with this set of resources.